- John A. Schmidt, Jr., MD Introduces Technology to Protect Patients Who Require Controlled Substances
- Monica Clark, M.S., PA-C Now Has Admitting Privileges at Jersey Shore
- Dr. Schmidt Relocates His Office and Acquires Dr. Maseda’s Practice
- Monica Clark, M.S., PA-C Joins John A. Schmidt, MD
- Dr. Schmidt Suggests 30 Ways to Have a Leaner Thanksgiving
- Dr. Schmidt Suggests 20 Ways to Reduce Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- Dr. Schmidt Receives 100 Percent Approval From His Patients
- Dr. Schmidt Appointed Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Dr. Schmidt Gives Tips on How to Stay Healthy While Outdoors
- Dr. Schmidt Becomes One of the First Physicians in Monmouth County to Achieve Electronic Heath Records Meaningful Use Status
- Dr. Schmidt Spoke on Maintaining a Healthy Heart
- Dr. Schmidt Gave Lecture on Breast Cancer
- Irma Hughes, Parker Family Health Care on Dr. Schmidt being Named NJBIZ Healthcare Hero Volunteer of the Year – June 21, 2011
- Dr. Schmidt Named Healthcare Hero Volunteer of the Year by NJBIZ– June 29, 2011
- Grand Opening – Oct. 21st 2010
Dr. John Schmidt Volunteers at the Parker Family Health Center
Dr. Schmidt is one of many doctors that volunteers his time at the Parker Family Health Center. The Parker Family Health Center is a volunteer-based, free healthcare facility where Monmouth County residents without medical insurance or the ability to pay can be cared for with the same level of dignity and confidentiality afforded in the private sector. The focus is on primary health care, emphasizing disease prevention, health promotion and patient education in an easily accessible facility.
Dr. John Schmidt, MD’s Medical Home
Dr. John A. Schmidt Jr. MD explains “The Medical Home”. Interview done by Eileen P. Monesson from PRCounts, llc Watch video now
2011 HealthCare Hero
Irma Hughes, CEO of Parker Family Health Care Speaks to Dr. Schmidt About Being Named Heathcare Hero Volunteer of the Year by NJBIZ Watch video now
Dr. Schmidt is a seasoned speaker who will delight and enlighten any audience. Whether you engage Dr. Schmidt to speak at a professional or community meeting, he will deliver a talk that the will captivate the audience. Dr. Schmidt is available to speak on the following topics:
- Healthy Living
- Preventive Care
- How to Brand Your Practice in the EHR Age with a Medical Home
- Meaningful Use Criteria
- The Benefits of a Medical Home and Using Electronic Medical Records
Contact Eileen Monesson, Principal, PRCounts, llc at 848-459-3130 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In celebration of Heart Health Month, Dr. Schmidt discussed risk modification strategies to achieve better Heart Health. He presented an easy and comprehensive guide to heart protection including practical steps patients can take to safeguard their hearts.
Dr. Schmidt Gave a Lecture on Breast Cancer at the Belmar Public Library.